HughesNet Pricing: High Speed, Without the High Price
What good is fast, reliable Internet, if it breaks the bank?
You can’t do much online shopping if your budget goes out the window when your Internet provider bill comes due every month. HughesNet Gen4 plans cover an array of uses and prices.
- The Connect plan works well if you’re the casual online surfer, the one on the Web for email, headlines, and a little social-media interaction.
- The Power plan is a fit for that one-computer home, complete with fast download speeds and generous monthly data allowance for a little downloading, online shopping, blog writing and school research.
- The Power PRO plan can handle one or two computers, and has plenty of data allowance for the photo and video sharing you like to do when you’re online. Download your favorite music, too.
- The Power MAX plan accommodates homes with multiple devices, heavy downloading and lengthy online sessions. It has the speed and data allowance heft to handle your family’s needs.
There’s a reason HughesNet is America’s #1 choice for satellite Internet. Call the toll-free number on this page now, and get started on your way to a better Internet experience!
HughesNet plans for the future
You need to get online now, but you also need to ensure that you can get online tomorrow, the next day, and the next day. With every HughesNet satellite Internet plan, you get a 24-month limited equipment warranty and 24/7 live technical support. You’ll also get:
- Up to 5 FREE email accounts
- Email defense (spam and virus filtering)
- A personalized start page
You know you’ll be in good hands with HughesNet because Hughes invented satellite Internet and has been delivering consumer broadband for 15 years. Internet service from any of the HughesNet plans is guaranteed to give you faster speeds and superior download capacity thanks to our nationwide coverage and advanced satellites.
HughesNet is more than just satellite Internet – it’s your satellite Internet.
HughesNet satellite Internet options: Leasing vs. Purchasing
As a leader in the satellite Internet industry, Hughes is always one step ahead of the competition. Hughes understands that different families have different needs and different budgets, but everyone has the same goal: to get Internet access.
That’s why equipment for HughesNet can either be purchased or leased. When you are trying to keep upfront costs to a minimum, Leasing gives you the freedom to have your upfront equipment fee waived. When you purchase equipment, you pay a one-time upfront fee that covers all your equipment and the standard installation for all HughesNet plans.
If you want to know more about whether you should buy or lease, call the toll-free number on this page to talk to an Internet-savvy representative. Get all your questions answered, learn about HughesNet pricing, and get on your way to a brighter Internet future with HughesNet plans!